Creating your dream lifestyle or business requires a different version of you to show up and live it.
Although I forget the origin of this quote “You can’t have a dream for yourself if it’s not possible to create it for real”…it inspires me daily to grow and stretch because I KNOW that my dreams and visions are possible to achieve – yet at the same time, I feel the growing pains myself as fear does its usual thing and tries to keep me exactly where I am.
I wanted to share a few thoughts about overcoming fear, and why it won’t hurt you – it will only serve you.
Fear is just a feeling. It’s part of your human programming that as you take a step in the direction of your bigger dreams, you’ll have a strong physical inner journey to take to overcome the conditioning of perceived “safety”.
When you know what’s happening inside of you, that’s affecting what’s happening for you on the outside, it becomes easier to master the turbulent emotions that can feel like a titanic battle.
Each thought you have has a physical effect on your body. The “feedback” you get as feelings
can spur you on or keep you stuck. Be compassionate with yourself and check in with how incredible achieving your dream life would be. Which feeling is the strongest – taking the next step towards it, that takes you out of your comfort zone, or the feeling of achieving it that will have you feel like the winner you really are?
I know that YOU have a dream for yourself and that fear will show up for you in some way – as a test to see just how much you want it.
5 Tools To Move Towards Your Dream:
- Create a Mantra – words of affirmation are fundamental in overcoming fear. Choose what feels the best for you – that are present tense statements of achievement.
- Visualise yourself experiencing the outcome. Put yourself in your own persona movie of the result you desire.
- Create an Personal Incentive System – reward yourself when you’ve done the thing that you want to do.
- Success leaves footprints. Ask someone who’s already done it, for tips and strategies that will help you too.
- Accountability – seek support from someone who can help you get there. There’s a really good reason why top-performers have a coach and a team.
When you experience fear when moving towards your goal, it’s a sign that there is something significantly meaningful for you on the other side. This is where huge breakthroughs lie, when you decide that to take the step towards your vision and through your fear, that will do its best to keep you stuck.
It’s just a feeling. Allow yourself to feel it and then move through it. Your dreams are in the other side of that feeling!
Step closer to the achievement of your goals, dreams and vision…
If you’d like some help with your next step. Click here for a complimentary strategy call.