Are you seeking ingredients for a Successful 2018? I’ve found FIVE things that always keep me motivated AND creating successful results, that might help YOU too:
- Creating a profound mindset shift to stay positive and having deep faith and trust.
- Developing Mental toughness that I will never quit on my dreams and desires.
- Having more time OFF and spending time enjoying life more than ever.
- Committing to be OF SERVICE to as many people as possible in my business.
- Showing up as a LEADER more and more – as an example and a light to others.
Everyone’s definition of “Successful” is different. Yours may be different to mine – but in my opinion one of the greatest measures of being successful is HAPPINESS.
Being HAPPY whilst focussing on creating results actually supports the process, as well as your health and sanity.
Are you stuck in a place or situation that doesn’t make you happy? Are you working so hard on being “successful’ that you are not enjoying your life?
As we are still in the early part of the new year, imagining all the great experiences we’d like to create – check your actions and ways of being against the 5 Ingredients above. While ‘balance’ is not always easy, one of the things I see most entrepreneurs battle with, is the time they spend working on and in their business, which means their fun and enjoyment factor is often a low priority.
What has helped me tip the balance in my own life and business from struggling to thriving has been taking each of these 5 elements and tweaking them until it was working in my life and business. Now, I audit my activity on a regular basis, with particular emphasis on how I FEEL as much as what I DO, and the impact has been profound. I invite you to do the same and see how this helps you on your path to success this year.
Image: Rhonda E Peterson.
Have you ever taken the plunge to reach a big scary, but exciting goal then found that there’s a niggling after-feeling of fear, doubt and self-recrimination of wondering what you’ve got yourself into? In my daily life of supporting clients to life their best lives and really step up to the plate, I see the anguish that can follow a commitment to master a new step – even though there is a HUGE desire deep down to do it.
I wanted to share something with you. These experiences are PERFECTLY NORMAL. How you handle it, is what matters…and here’s the thing. Nothing sucks the life out of you more than giving up on something that really matters to you, in fact, I believe, the desire never really leaves you – you just squash the life out of it. So, I urge you to NEVER do that, and to TRUST that whatever you’re experiencing now is happening FOR you, so that you can dig deeper and learn how to grow through it. You’ll be way stronger for it in the end.
But how do you stay the course when the jitters hit you
You have to learn to trust and have faith in yourself, or something else, that you CAN make it through the maze.
You can use these 3 ways to outsmart your fears and take giant leaps towards the life, career, business, relationship of your desires:
- Get super clear on why you want it – and remind yourself multiple times a day why your life will be better when you create the change or the outcome you desire.
- Know intimately what could possibly stop you, and determine what will help you through the tough times. It’s the mindset piece and your problem-solving capacity that make the difference every time.
- Form a buddy alliance with someone you can count on to help you through the tough times. Even better, get a coach/mentor. Someone you KNOW will only lift you higher, inspire you and keep you on the path that you have chosen for yourself.
When YOU choose so make it happen regardless, everything changes. Including you and your life. For the better.